Thursday 5 August 2010

Upcoming Exhibition

Well here's the main reason that my memory cards have remained empty for the last few weeks and why my blog has remained wordless - yes folks, my first exhibition is about to open to you, the viewing public. The last couple of weeks my office has been a mini print works and the kitchen breakfast bar a framing conveyor belt!

Along with my good friend and talented photographer Chris Bale we'll be showing off some of our favourite images. There will be framed prints of various sizes along with canvas prints and smaller mounted prints, all personally signed and available to purchase. So you know that empty looking wall in your living room that you've been meaning to buy a framed print for?, well now's your chance to put it to good use.

The exhibition runs for 3 weeks from Saturday 14th August.

Image